Quality + Safety
The quality department focuses on occupational safety, fire safety, and hazardous / dangerous material as well as on (quality-) management systems. By combining all of these topics an integral networked management system can be sustainably put in practice.
The Team Quality of FIEGE Logistik Stiftung & Co. KG looks after the implementation of those systems and ensures that all standards are completely adapted by a branch or site.
It also functions as an internal consulting center that gives specialized advices when it comes to the maintenance and development of management systems.
- DIN EN ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management System
- DIN EN ISO 14001: 2004 Environmental Management System
- DIN EN ISO 50001: 2011 (under construction)
- DIN EN ISO 13485: 2012 (under construction)
- VDA 6.2
- EfB Specialist waste disposal contractor
- BS OHSAS 18001: 2007
- IFS (Int. Featured Standards) IFS Logistics V 2.1
Bocholt (Schlavenhorst 81, 38, 51, Emmerich)
Bremen (LES 57 und 22)
- IFS Log Neuss
- BRC (British Retail Consortium) BRC Storage and Distribution Issue II (will follow)
- Special certificates for the storage of organic food (depends on branch)
Head of Quality